Facebook

Like us on FaceBook

уторак, 26. јун 2018.

XXXTENTACION - Inspired (AUDIO)

Hey guys,

"R.I.P.  XXXTENTACION"


I have always wanted to rap.. I am a professional lyricist and I have written over 500 songs in the last 4 months to various Soundcloud rappers, But somehow I never decided to be a rapper myself.





But now its time.. I was a die hard fan of XXXtentacion and the bro knew what he was talking about. He promoted positivity and has always told us to be what ever we want to be. Courage is something I got from my bro X...


So I decided to give it a go.
This song is inspired by the style of X and is also made because of his motivation.
So this is my thank you to X..

Thank you bro!

Watch the video / audio at:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92flKIcIfeA

--------
Read more Below:


0 коментара: